ETM 4.35% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Arbitration The Way Forward, page-4

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    IMO Gpoe your summary is exactly where we are at.
    Forgetting the personalities involved within the GoG, and appreciating that in the present situation, (now that s/holders have been told the pathway GML intends to take) I would expect GML would not be making much other public comment, but rather keeping their powder dry should arbitration fail. The actions GML has initiated so far are IMO fair and reasonable in this circumstance and from my experience the normal way commercial disputes proceed.
    The arbitration is to see whether there is any give and take by either side, which may lead to same way of resolution, no need for the top law or top mining representation, better with an allrounder negotiator. Following that arbitration resolution, or partially resolution, some experienced legal input would be needed to sure up what is agreed to. But that level of legal support is peanuts compared to the cost of adversarial law of actions being taken against any Government - GoG or otherwise.
    IMO, GML simple has to keep up with the legislative intent and requirements that applied to the White Page - being the law at that time.
    The only other opinion I have (rightly or wrongly until tested at law) is that in claiming compensation, there is a greater chance of being successful for recouping losses of money proven to have been spent, as opposed to trying to establish a justifiable loss of a profit, that has not yet been made.
    In making that statement I declare that I'm a prospector not lawyer, but I know how hard it is to agree on the value something that is still in the ground, and determine the costs of extraction and processing.
    IMO it was the uncertainty of how both parties (new GoG & GML) would deal with the outcome of the Greenland election that quite reasonably saw the price drift down, just as before the election the price rose substantially becos of expectation that the mine would be approved -nothing magic there - just the difference of 13,185 people of the eligible 41,126 electors, being 31.19% of those that voted, enabled a new coalitiongovernment to (unless challenged and proven otherwise) to change a miningpolicy as I previously posted. Not all the people in Greenland but 31.19%.
    With the start of Arbitration appearing a possibility the share price is increasing - no surprises. For those who trade - this position was prime ripe, and the volumes indicate to me that is what possibly has happened, but always DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $30.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $37.78K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1510902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 50951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.