FAR 1.03% 49.0¢ far limited

$30M figure is plucked out the air so to speak (I considered a...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    $30M figure is plucked out the air so to speak (I considered a 7% profit on an on-sell agreement would be reasonable; ie 7% of $430M) .... '$30M petty cash in this industry' .... yer it is, but it still would have to be justified to the shareholders of the backing Co (easily done now but not back then) and for us $30M effectively for something we didn't own previously would be a win in my books (and a welcome one). Anyways sorry I opened this can of worms was just trying to share what I considered a more realistic view, I'm holding long term for the cashflow from SNE and anything else is a bonus. Some of the comments above make me feel like I'm being accused of being a downramper, I'm not, I'm a realist, has happened a few times now and really think a few of you need to address a little bit more politely how you respond to someone that has an opposing opinion (within reason as I use the ignore function for the blantant extremes also). Over and out as don't think I'll share my thoughts anymore. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.005(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 49.0¢ 48.5¢ $20.17K 41.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18011 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.