FAR 2.04% 50.0¢ far limited

Arbitration update, page-152

1. 4,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    Thats better. Best to speak in very general terms and make comparisons with Companies that are totally dissimilar to FAR. Wild statements such as cash call imminent and never see 10c again shortly before the SP hit and exceeded same do little for credibility.

Oh dear, imo and members should most definitely DTOR rather than rely on some of the hysterical nonsense that gets posted in HC.

One can be positive on a stock without being a pom pom cheerleading delusional upramper. Similarly, one can respectfully and realistically point out shortcomings without being a downramper - that is helpful and should be encouraged.

Some people get it right some of the time, no-one gets it right all of the time. But there is always some bright spark making outrageous calls and occasionally they get them right as well. Its called luck. If the village idiot (apologies to the village idiots - some of my best friends.....) calls heads on the spin of a coin occasionally that does not make him or her talented.

Separately, there has been some concern expressed about the fact that FAR will have to fund its share of the SNE development in some (as yet undetermined/undisclosed) way. This is a good thing! Would it be preferable if no oil had been discovered, thus obviating the need for funding? What a ridiculous stance to take!

If Samo delivers the goods, FAR will have another similar funding "problem". Bring that problem on I say! ASAP.

Oh dear...... imo...... DYOR.....

And for amusement and in honour of my village idiot friends:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.