ETM 2.17% 2.4¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Arbitration's Purpose and Limitations ..

1. 1,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    Fellow Tough Shareholders Only, Trolls and Clucks are forbidden ~.

Speaking from experience, Arbitrations are typically triggered by a provision in a contract and chosen as a mechanism, for the parties in dispute , try to resolve their disputes without having to resort to the courts where legal
    costs are much much higher and decisions are made by a judge and on the merits after examining all the facts. An Arbitrator (s ) is not a judge who can or will decide the case in favor of one party over the other unless it is agreed upon by all parties it is so. Of Course, an arbitrator can make a recommendation to both parties to settle their differences here and now after examining all facts and have heard all parties grievances to avoid a full on lawsuit and counter suit!

I have read some of your posts herein eluding to
    such eventuality but I'm doubtful this will happen, but again unless the parties agreed to abide by the arbitrator(s) decision?

Perhaps some of you know DEFINITIVELY more about the purpose of this Arbitration than I do?

Moreover, it is my understanding that there are 3 Arbitrators panel participating in this case and could potentially be altogether the judge and the jury? Don't know?

Having said this, I remain very confident ETM will be victorious no matter the Arbitration results!!!!

Stay Strong, Never Flinch, hold the line and always always stare evil down!

La Vita is Always Bella!

Note: some of you whether wittingly or unwittingly have allowed clucks to hijack this board unnecessarily, you can't win against stupid, because they use escalation dominance tactic every time unless you ALL put them on ignore!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $33.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $6.067K 256.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 594839 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 169382 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.