EMH 10.9% 24.5¢ european metals holdings limited

The way I see it is that you Aussies are lucky. You had a...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    The way I see it is that you Aussies are lucky. You had a trading halt which gives you time to reasonably research and assess the situation before you choose to panic sell ( because everyone else seems to be doing so), or otherwise.

The following is an article which includes local analysts opinion on this issue:

https://zpravy.aktualne.cz/ekonomik...rikaji-an/r~ff6192a61e2611e883510cc47ab5f122/

Leaving the lithium memorandum is a political gesture, analysts say. In practice, nothing changes EMH still has a preferential right to mining, the state is not ready for its own lithium mining. Prague - The cancellation of the Lithium Memorandum with the Australian company European Metals Holdings (EMH) is a political gesture. The analysts, who today approached the CTK, agreed. They recall that EMH still has a preferential right to mining, which was also confirmed by the Department of Industry and Trade. Minister of Industry and Trade in Deputy Tomáš Hüner (for YES) said on Thursday that he wants to terminate definitively the various misinterpretations and speculation that were made around the memorandum. "LITHIUM has become a pre-election issue and the government now needs to keep a clean face before the voters, first in January, the ministry tested it in the form of a supplement to a memorandum that was concluded by the previous government, but that was obviously not enough," said Cyrrus chief economist Lukáš Kovanda. "Now the government is withdrawing from the memorandum, and it wants to prove to the public that it has a strong stance on lithium, as the YO movement has promised before the election, but EMH has a preferential right to exploit," Kovanda added.

EMH is not threatened due to expulsion of the memorandum according to analysts. Finlord analyst Boris Tomčiak thinks that it will be necessary to establish other conditions of cooperation between the company and the Czech Republic. "Arbitrage would be threatened if the government with EMH ceased to communicate completely and the mining company commissioned, for example, the state-owned company Diamo, which, in our opinion, will not happen, as the government and the EMH are interested in cooperating: By 2025, EMH has the prerogative of Czech law to ask for a mining license, "said Tomčiak today. It is the idea that lithium could be used by Diamo several times Babiš repeatedly. According to BH Securities chief economist Štěpán Křeček, resignation from the memorandum could calm the excited atmosphere and start work on the analysis of the profitability of mining for the Czech Republic. "We have to admit that we can not get lithium as the Czech Republic, as we can not get lithium as the Czech Republic, but Dião is not ready for lithium extraction and has to be restructured, which would delay the mining itself, so it is reasonable to think about all the extraction possibilities and to choose the most advantageous. while limiting any memoranda, "he added.

This basically confirms what I and others have been saying all along . This is what I posted yesterday:

'This will break the political stalemate that has existed since October, which has effected the SP and now we can move on in accordance with the new rules. The new Gov have played this to 'save face' and ensure that they don't lose out on the whole LI economy at the same time'

ie Political posturing, which is now continuing to save face. The analyst even use that expression in their assessment!

I'm hoping for a bounce on Monday on Aim after the market has had chance to research and understand the situation. Yes Hottin, I believe this is a strong buying opportunity!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.030(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $50.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 24.5¢ $1.065K 4.345K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45387 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.