Hi Pinto Don't be obtuse ---- when I used the term "powers that...

1. 25,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi Pinto

Don't be obtuse ---- when I used the term "powers that be" I was referring to all those in authority who rule us and that includes prissy pen pushers in the bureaucracy who take it upon themselves to censor what we are to be keep in the dark about

In this case it is the archeology establishment who are protecting their opinions and jobs, when they don't know the answers, they pretend it is untrue or does not exist

Many "experts" have a extremely narrow view of their fields and as they are experts they believe that they have to show that they know everything, consequently stuff they do not know about obviously does not exist

In modern times we have the tech experts (Google etc) censoring or making it hard to find stuff that establishments want to keep hidden

I have become to dislike the term academic as to me it shows a very ignorent narrow minded person who should give information in their field but NEVER give advice or opinions

As to which party did most damage it appears to me to be pretty even as both major parties were responsible for massive change in the field of scientific innovation and cuts

Not only did both parties share in the destruction of most of our centers for research and development but opposition parties also barely raised a sweat in their opposition

Politicians do not do anything good and should be removed totally as generally being an impediment to good governing

So I have to ask have you actually got an opinion on past civilizations and the truth as taught by the "experts" and teachers ??

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.