AXE 0.00% 25.0¢ archer materials limited

hey HKP, for me, I am encouraged AXE has changed. Started to...

1. 478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 824

hey HKP, for me, I am encouraged AXE has changed. Started to change from March I believe. When Mo himself said the company was going to spend more. Also hope the strategies have become more focused on the end goal of commercialization.

I was reading the biochip related IP paperwork recently. From what I see, Mo is registered as the sole inventor of a nanomaterial/carbon structure which AXE is wanting to get a patent for. There are arguments back and forth between patent examiner and AXE as to why a patent can be granted for what the patent office views as normal graphene. Graphene that's used in sensing work needs a particular kind of doping of the surface. Either with thin films of other atoms or embedding metal. AXE wants this process to be patented. Personally, I do not care whether that gets patented or not. What we really need is for that sweet combination of graphene surface, electrolyte gate to produce nice Dirac shifts. Which is what I know the biochip team are motivated to do. Are we just a materials company that invents new materials and is happy to spend years for patents. The last few months shows that we are actually wanting to put these materials to some practical use. Have to throw everything at this. I think the teams are !

Here's a view on graphene and IP. It's not maybe the best strategy to pursue. Better to become commercially useful. In other words, partner with industry.

The 12CQ on the other hand is a first. It is patented. A quantum device. Becoming ever clearer what that path is. A single electron device. Single electron transistor. When silicon semiconductors have gone as far as they can into the nanoscale, they next hit the quantum mechanical scale and the 12CQ and related spintronics nanomaterial will have some R&D to get the next paradigm shift happening.

Last edited by Geeris: 31/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $78.79K 310.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 101430 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 1926 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.