AXE 4.05% 35.5¢ archer materials limited

Ralphptf it seems I and others agree with you. Archer has a very...

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Ralphptf it seems I and others agree with you. Archer has a very prospective portfolio, however, we’re at risk of missing yet another commodity up cycle. The company has excelled at pegging ground but not advancing from there.

IMO, when the restructuring proposals come out I will support the aggressive advancement of each of the individual commodities rather than more of the same. Spending small amounts across the whole spectrum. As mentioned previously the cobalt portfolio needs $6-$10m spent immediately. There are 8-10 companies around COB in Broken Hill that have raised cash to drill. Jamieson Tank (manganese) will need its own dedicated strategy and the same goes for copper etc. It seems we all agree there’s value in the asset portfolio and we want to find out sooner rather than later. There is of course a risk we come up short but then we shouldn’t be shareholders. My sense, having read Archer’s releases closely, is that we have better than a 50/50 chance of the graphite and other projects making it to production. But we don’t have an unlimited time horizon. We need to drill, produce JORC resources, confirm metallurgical test work and release PFS’s asap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
-0.015(4.05%)
Mkt cap ! $90.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 37.5¢ 35.0¢ $23.87K 65.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1395 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 5500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.