AXE 2.08% 23.5¢ archer materials limited

what is happening…A: imo the stock is undergoing a significant...

1. 7,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1384
    what is happening…

A: imo the stock is undergoing a significant rerate to establish fair market valuation.

The recent spike may well be a pump and dump trading frenzy, but the rapid ascent also demonstrates how few holders want to sell at these prices. And the volume on the way down is still less than on the up, so it still seems to be a tightly held stock to me.

With such illiquidity and low SOI the volatility may also be orchestrated to generate the volume to allow a sizeable investor to take a stake? Eyes will be on the lookout for significant shareholder notices now.

Imo if all goes to plan the spike to $3 will be a indistinguishable blip at the beginning of the next 10 years chart.

Every year forecast growth of the quantum computing market steps up a notch as the rate of development exceeds expectations. Current forecasts are around the 30% CAGR.

I’ve always felt getting in as early as possible in a booming sector provides the best returns, and keeping exposure at a tolerable level of risk allows one to set and forget to a reasonable extent.

There are definitely skilled traders out there, but for me trading this wouldnt have matched the longer term returns.

And in addition to the quantum chip developments there’s the bio chip! If anything, Mondays announcement served to remind everyone there are two red hot irons in the fire:
    1) 12CQ quantum chip
    2) the bio chip

As always DYOR and Happy investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $59.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 23.5¢ $31.14K 129.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 23504 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 77372 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.