FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

yes, instead of making and then selling a large costly machine,...

1. 3,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 690
    yes, instead of making and then selling a large costly machine, FBR is making, keeping and using a large costly machine as a team of brick layers. I get that.
    FBR are also relying on the builder/developer to want to use the specilised brick that BW or WB are designing. Rather than a brick (and supplier) they would normally use.

I agree, the HX will be used in large estates where all the houses are of similar design....like thorntonpark that i shared a link for a few days ago.
    And you are right, the specislised brick probably will not be a concern so long as it meets the building codes for the location the large estate is in.....doesnt mean it will be profitable or that builders/developers will jump at it.

hmmm, the video of the outdoor build looked to me like the HX would get to the end of a row and lay half a brick, which had i assume been cut by the HX. Surely the boom had to adjust to this half brick in between the full brick before it and the full brick after it.

a forklift can not be driven without the driver having a license. i doubt the laws have changed since i got my fork licence 20+ years ago.
    btw, i have no problem with a forklift being required by the HX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.