FBR 8.11% 3.4¢ fbr ltd

Thanks, but I'm aware that developers don't call up a brick...

1. 3,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 690
    Thanks, but I'm aware that developers don't call up a brick company and say....I want 1,004,321 bricks laid at lot 394 Dreams Rd in the town of FarFarAway....then put the phone down and wait for brick company to organise brickies etc
    I'm not talking about if x qty of bricks will be profitable to lay at abc estate.

I'm talking about if FBR WaaS over the course of many months/qtrs/years will be a profitable service (including the FBR capex to build the machines) at the price point that builders/developers will want to pay.
    If the price point that builders/developers are prepared to pay is lower than the WaaS CPRD (cost per revenue dollar to deliver the service), then what is the point of delivering the service?
    BTW: Has FBR even stated the size of their order book....ever? Back in 2017 we heard lots about an pre order book. Sure that was before WaaS, but we never heard even how big the pre order book was. Are there any pre orders of WaaS now?
    Any numbers for 2020 in $ or number of houses, or m^2 of wall, or even m of wall?
    Nope, nothing. Why not? Big secret? Why....there is no competition for WaaS....so what in those types of numbers for 2020 is there to hide?

At the moment, FBR are saying "Trust us" to make a profit and deliver share holder value, coz we have our plans and we believe we know what we are doing.
    I am confident that FBR are confident that they have plans that will work.
    I am also confident that they are not the first group of very smart people to be confident and end up failing.
    So until I see some evidence that their plans will bring in the $ or at least some solid $ goals, based on my view of FBR history I will exercise a large amount of caution and skepticism about all FBR announcements.
    Doesn't mean I wont purchase FBR shares again.
    I will. But they will only be short term holds.
    At the moment, holding long is too risky.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $151.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $466.6K 13.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2023190 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 285742 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.