LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

arckaringa, shale oil (plus?), page-13

1. 1,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Szaba and Pejudi..et,al ..

What are you guys smoking??

Get real .. that 1967 report tells you clearly that there are TRACE shows of Hydrocarbons ..stuff you would just chuck in the nearest bin!

Then it says this trace is recovered "in Brackish water" .. now you are talking aquifers .. a big Green No No...All below 3000 feet.!!!

Are you serious??

Do you have the full DST data set, perhaps a core.

I doubt it. That does not correlate well with the typical Ackaringa top of Formation / Basin that I have seen in LNC's area running between 1500 mtrs - 2000 plus mtrs.

Do you realise that the cost to drill the next round of Cored boreholes in the Ackaringa is going to cost a Motza ..circa $300 Mill...from what I have read!

This will give you bugger all Assay results at great cost...especially if it all turns to Crap by drilling in a non sweet spot.

It's a big punt, this Ackaringa ..there are many less costly/Risky, Oil Shale/Shale Oil plays in Oz.

Step back and view the proposition objectively.

You certainly do not know the Shale Oil business on the ground level. Get a grip and get out on the ground and then put your balls and real money on the line on the field is my advice...you will then gain a Quantum leap in the understanding of the Nuances in this game and then you will respect that all the rest of the Crap is then just ambient Noise/chatter.

Szaba .. I too watched too many of the Star Wars episodes ..
    quite amazingly indulgent visual and mind boggling effects..Just don't let the Ackaringa have similar affect on you or others of the same mindset.

Not too many international parties are interested in Thick shales/coals ,deep down (1500-2000Mtrs) with low porosity/perm in the middle of nowhere and having to spend a small nations GDP to get a result after a few decades of no return

Go the Central Petroleum site (CTP) to give you the latest perspective on Shale Oil/Coal basin JV /Sale prices in terms of Value per acre!...you might be in for a shock.

LNC has far better assets than the Ackaringa.. you might want to take notice of those assets in preference.

I view LNC as a good long term proposition.. albeit with the usual learning curve growth pains...but all you long term holder must have been laughing some time ago when PB gave you all a big dividend .. for those of you that remember.

That decision by PB set a standard in corporate responsibility to shareholder gains in my opinion.

From that stance, I believe you have the right man with the right mindset to get long value from LNC ..but not the Ackaringa.. leave it alone .. you a pissing in the wind, with this one and so is Bondy...but that's my biased opinion.

It's your money and not mine, spend and use it wisely, you could do a lot worse than holding LNC shares.

Cheers

HR

Just my views.. I assume I am allowed one. So, Caveat Emptor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.