ETM 8.70% 2.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Arctic Green Energy Transition

1. 2,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 644

It's interesting to see that the Prime Minister of Finland is currently in Australia to talk what....??

Free trade ...Energy.......??

Greenland is now part of the Arctic Council, previously only Denmark representing them...

Finland has a very interesting Green Transition Policy with an emphasis on many points of Green Energy..

The Green Party now softening its stance on opposition to Uranium and embracing SMR...Nuclear Energy supplying Finland with 30% of its energy. Plus they are also looking at Hydrogen and embracing opportunities in my view including all new high technology including processing.....

Greenland:
    Should also open it's eyes to the issue's facing the Arctic and take an example from Finland.. Egede has a focus on Green Energy but it is narrow with a focus on Hydrogen.... IMO this does nothing for the local small communities or creating jobs.My reasoning is that they have been talking about the same thing for 20 years or more and so far delivered nothing...

Now Mute Egede is looking to the US to help them counter things particularly since the war in the Ukraine which has highlighted many dangers for the Arctic including Greenland....

IMO Greenland is in a unique position to become a powerhouse in the supply chain of all Critical Minerals from mine to finished material....

Kvanefjeld the key major source of most materials for Green Transition, Greenland also having Zinc and other commodities.....
    While the situation in the world deteriorates Greenland Procrastinates...

'how a Society can Choose to Succeed or Fail"

"Compromise and Collaboration"

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $32.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ $243 10.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 369158 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 155258 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.