ARL 5.00% 47.5¢ ardea resources limited

ARDEA IPO (spin-out of assets)

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886
    Hi all 
    I have created this new thread because I feel that a discussion could be had about IPO spin-out's of assets within the company portfolio.
    There is also a topic I would like to introduce to the group that has not been discussed, but is on my mind.

Let me explain.
    Ardea is a company created by spin-out from Heron Resources. I assume that the reason for this was
    - To release locked up value to shareholders.
    - A recognition that a valuable asset was not being developed.
    - A recognition that these assets geographically would be a massive resources challenge.
    - A recognition that development would be an extreme financial undertaking.
    - A recognition that it was likely to remain undeveloped while under the existing Heron structure.
    - A recognition that the resources were too strategically valuable to be ignored. 
    - A recognition that development of the resources was in fact beneficial to the country we love and live in.
    - Of national interest.
    - I might also add that Ian and Matthew were likely very frustrated watching their discoveries being wasted.

With that understanding we now find ourselves in similar position whereby ARL has NSW resources that most likely fit exactly into the abovementioned categories. Fortunately we recognize this and are taking active measures to spin-out Lewis ponds and a number of other assets located in NSW. IPO to follow.

There seems to be an energy and acceptance that the spin-out of NSW assets is in everyone's benefit, thus little to no resistance.
    We all agree that (assumption) this should be done to maximum benefit, that all shareholders should partake and benefit fairly.
    That this should be done asap so that the core business of ARL can prosper, and management can concentrate on maximizing our opportunities in WA.
    It is my opinion that the decision to spin-out NSW is complete, the process is now in place and this will happen.

That concludes my background summary in starting the discussion with some baseline understanding.
    I am eager to discuss NSW assets should you wish, but I am looking to WA.
    RED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
-0.025(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 47.5¢ $12.08K 24.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6667 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 14166 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.