ARL 5.00% 47.5¢ ardea resources limited

ARDEA IPO (spin-out of assets), page-2

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1886

I feel compelled to put my opinion on record firstly.

Withregards fly-in fly-out directors running companies into the ground, sellingassets and creating financial environments that are not in a company’s best longterm interest .

Where theprimary drivers for overpaid directors decisions are KPI’S resulting in financialincentives of horrendous magnitude. Just look at the current royal commission,its sadly more widespread than that.

Where theconsequences of such attitude is carried by small shareholders, industry outsidersand superanuant's.

Where the offendingdirectors walk away with a pat on the back with massive severance.

I amabsolutely in rebuke of this method of top down theft, they should be jailed.

Rant over

On a positive note.

I think wehave a solid long term management team and I think there is widespread supportof our management team. They have done mostly everything they said they wouldor could.

I feel thatthey are looking out for the company with integrity, honesty and fairness.

I feel thatthe goals and objectives are long term, with them in accompaniment.

That’s avery big tick in my book.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
-0.025(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 47.5¢ $12.08K 24.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6667 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 14166 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.