ARL 1.05% 48.0¢ ardea resources limited

I was thinking in terms of more risk because the operating costs...

1. 3,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 372
    I truly suspect so
    I did say you have a lot of it and that's attractive. I can't remember who it was now, but a similar size deposit was mined very profitably for years. Not sure if they are still going, but I don't think so... mined out.

I was thinking in terms of more risk because the operating costs are higher due to more processing. Scandium is a tricky one to process, but It's the cobalt that maybe a big problem. The cobalt is smack in the middle of a large chunk of nickel.That industry has price fluctuations all over the place and historically been problematic. It will influence the economics of removing all of the nickel and Glencore could reopen there mine again causing oversupply.
    Digging the stuff will be cheap due to the volume and depth though. So it might be done in 2 stages. Stage 1 down to the level of the main block of Cobalt then another decision to be made to go ahead to stage 2 and mine further or not.

I want to see what the sulfides turn up at Cathedral's on ARL's side.

I know you have a PFS in place for up to 1.5mt that says this is very robust project....I'm just being careful I'v read and experienced many so called good stories that have been mediocre at best. I am very hopeful on a number of other projects being worked on by ARL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.