ARL 6.11% 69.5¢ ardea resources limited

PK, thanks for the share, nice one. Noting this is from 22 June,...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    PK, thanks for the share, nice one.

Noting this is from 22 June, so most of this would have been in the news by now.

Let's start with the very trivial, by acknowledging public presentations are not B.C.'s thing. Hence he must be excellent at his other tasks. I can't imagine what the US retail market would think of it (the mumbling, chin/nose scratching, lack of "U.S.A.!/Tesla" style approach). And with such a project, couldn't you sell it just a little bit harder?

However ARL has always been about understatement, and over delivering up to this point, so I'm not really faulting it.

The content is superb. Without repeating Schmunzel's points above:

- BC considers ARL a bargain in comparison to competitors.
    - First marketing samples of cobalt sulphate and nickel sulphate from middle of June. So from that you could assume strategic partners are already in receipt of this.
    - Financing of the project and a strategic partner go hand in hand.
    - Readily scalable project; with cookie-cutter approach, we will have multiples of 2.25 million tonne trains (!), "but that also depends on a strategic partner that has the balance sheet" 6 mins 52 secs in.
    - Additional trains could be from different locations, not replicated from the same site.
    - Looking at JVing Orange and NSW projects.
    - Prime location, blessed with infrastructure; highway, train-line, gas pipeline, transmission lines, 80kms north of Kalgoorlie-Boulder (with all the relevant mining support).
    - C1 Costs in line with other Gen 5 HPAL operators - Coral Bay (hard to hear, 8 mins 3 secs).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.5¢
Change
0.040(6.11%)
Mkt cap ! $138.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
65.0¢ 69.5¢ 56.0¢ $363.8K 598.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34342 63.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.5¢ 1399 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
67.5¢
  Change
0.040 ( 0.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
62.0¢ 67.5¢ 56.0¢ 183666
Last updated 15.47pm 03/05/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.