EMP 8.33% 1.1¢ emperor energy limited

re: the big day thurs 9 sep..be there!! I've had it on good...

1. 865 Posts.
    re: the big day thurs 9 sep..be there!! I've had it on good authority that Arduina is having conference calls this weekend to work out their strategy.

There are many disgruntled (ex) shareholders who took up the "4.4" offer from DRD..if you want a say buy the min EMP shareholding and be at the Menzies Hotel Sydney @ 11AM 9:09:04...its going to be one "hot" meeting.Some points

*non disclosure by DRD (and delay) of shocking report
    whilst bidding for EMP...asx and asic will be notified.

*28% held by 2 non exec dir and Arduina...and their going to "roll" the meeting with others

* it's in DRD's interest to settle as they have at least three hudles to cross to get 50%..with the "crawling" provisions would take 12months to get over 50%... let alone the 90% compulsory aquisition..they cant put EMP on their balance sheet unless own 100% EMP..hence the badly lagging share price of DRD.

* the chair is blantatly not independent and slanted to DRD,,,just read the past few notices.

*EMP tightly held..they should have numbers to roll DRD's resolutions.

*on good authority " ..the games not over yet..Arduina has the resourses..including friendly third parties to carry on the deal..."

Hold on ..see you at the meeting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $4.218M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $5.651K 513.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1635018 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 914486 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.