I could be very wrong (and it's early days yet) ------ but, atm...

1. 84,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I could be very wrong (and it's early days yet) ------ but, atm I see a clear risk of conflict INSIDE the republicans

Trump is Trump - but, Vance - he's in with some very powerful republican groups and they think very differently to Trump

If Trump won't agree to some or many of their ideas and desires - what might happen?

Trump is evidenced of calling for revolt. Vance heads groups that are clearly anti democratic and orientated to taking over - things like the civil service.

Both are of the same philosophy of replacement of people in powerful positions --

so we have Trump and 'all Trumpers' - and we have Vance and his associates and supporters who have different ideas --------- both having 'take over ideas'

that's a cake mix for 'what could possibly go wrong'

If it came to difference - which side would which authorities be on? Trump - or Vance?

Can Trump have the power to control Vance? Can Vance have the influence to control Trump? Would Vance use his 'influence' and turn it into a tool as an attempt at 'power' to control Trump --------- wow, that would be a shitfight in the chookhouse.

Of all the dynamics going on atm - of Trump becoming POTUS, of Trump as POTUS having a very different set of powers via the Supreme Court ruling, of Trump being now seasoned, not a newbie,
    Of the huge problems in the Democrats with Biden and if or when or who for replacement -

out of all of it ----- atm, I think the biggest potential for major conflict now - is internal in GOP -- Trump 'seems' to have GOP by the short and curlies -

but ------- does he?

It's clear that Trump has used GOP for his own political and personal gains -

but, it might also be true that powerful forces in GOP - might be using Trump for their political and personal gains and consider Trump as a disposable item --

If their separate desires don't mix well ---------- it could be very very messy.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.