yezey... g'day. yet Trump has said he would be a dictator "for...

1. 44,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    yezey... g'day. yet Trump has said he would be a dictator "for one day"..... yeh sure. one day will not be a limit.

the "reincarnation of Hitler". ...... nonsense. yet watching Trump carefully against a knowledge of Hitler's rise, there are similarities in the strategies Trump uses. I disagree with casting Trump in Hitlerian terms.

imo Trump is a demagogue and a destructive one at that. he has no sense of ethics of law, except in how he can overthrow laws and abandon all sense of right and wrong.

I won't go into his quotes..... as i've noted on any subject on which there are strong right wing views, any example of Trump's wrongs will be instantly rejected. really it comes down to personal beliefs. I can read one sentence that shows his failings and others will declare his words as the finest every spoken.

Trump is a sublime political animal, despite his claims. he knows how to win over people and has shown this time and again. it doesn't matter to some people that his words are destructive - some want destruction of the system of govt, and Trump wants to deliver that.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.