KAR 0.53% $1.90 karoon energy ltd

Good morning ! When you hold a share, the most common movement...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Good morning !

When you hold a share, the most common movement (involuntarily) is try to "protect" your own asset and in one hand, publish as many good news, and in another hand, read very critical any text that in some way can produce "bad news".
    Very fair movement to protect himself/herself.. Like a survival instinct.

But in the end of the day, nobody here is blind, nobody is stupid,nobody lost completely the common sense.

Some people can cross year after year stating "this is a long term share..if you can't bear.. just sell".

Doing that, the person don't realize he is creating inclusive to himself, because the real debate is not speculate if some well have gas or not... This is a cassino bet..Nobody knows until the moment they publish. yes and say how much gas (or say,no.. the place is a dust).

The real debate happen when people accept debate the "basic" of the Company, the essence, the management, the value (existence) locked by market forces and/or by lack of competency of the board.

In past I was criticized about several aspects I raised and todays this appendix (in spite I'm positive somebody will jump in seconds to say its legal requeriment).. But... but..

But can something be in more not appropriate moment ?

Most of people here are deeply sick and tired of the share, of the company and of the permanent "promiss" of JV that just doesn't happen.

Grace we run more than one year and I heard personally that "exist several candidates".. Nobody come on board !

Now we hear that we have about 40 plus in the 4 areas(Browse, poseidon,Peru and carnavon.

For sure I also want to be positive and cross my fingers...I'm holder like all of you... But such appendix today is another example of completely lack of sensitivity ..(please don't spent time asking me what I suggest if its a legal requirement, because I don't believe the publish next MONDAY AFTER publish the end result of Grace is substantially different by legal point of views..

Board publishing their "bonus" at "especial prices" when 999.99999% of holders are drawning in significant losses and just one day ago Fidelity announcement shows that 3 months ago they just lost completely the confidence, seling not 10 or 20 or even 50%.. Selling 100% !!!

Poor Karoon holders(includes me)..

We entered in the "faith" zone..

What is that ?

Trading so many years I discover that a share when cause too much loss and depression and anxiosity, suddenly begin cause "delirius".. we begin dream about "amazing news that will come to save our so heavily earn money..
    Probably is a chemical movement of the brain to protect against the pain... Not easy assume the loss and confess to himself... Wrong entry...

Yes,,, you can copy my text in one day or 1 week or one month and say.. Look here Cato... you were a jerk.. Look now the share at 6,7,8,10 !!
    You can bet..
    I'll love if somebody glue this text asap showing me how wrong I was.

But at that stage I have clear reasons to assume the no JV will happen or vary minor and very not "good deals".
    At that stage all speech from our CEO looks like very similar of many other losers CEO.

Competency you prove in the share price.. not in the quality of speech.

To the ones, finally that will say.. how can we beat market forces ?

Probably you are answering your own question... With market forces..

Nobody short shares that clearly people massive believe good news its to come.. people short poor shares, poor announcements, and bet in the not success..

Sorry tell you..

We are at 4 and soon we look we will break and enter in the dramatic and ridiculous 3 region...

If I was a Director, I renounce my option to "buy in 2016 at 6.00 at least as a gesture of respect to the remain shareholders

Cato

Note" I'm expecting today an announcement about Grace

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.90
Change
0.010(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.523B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.90 $1.91 $1.88 $8.431M 4.439M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 57900 $1.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 141847 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.