SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

Hi Mackiwi.... good post mate, this is the crux of the matter....

1. 11,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Hi Mackiwi.... good post mate, this is the crux of the matter. The banksters took the world to the brink of financial oblivion in 2008, no arguments there I take it. This was through derivatives on dud mortgages, or dud derivatives on dud mortgages. However, there's $650 TRILLION of derivatives out there, and I'd guess half of them are losers. Of those, I'd guess at least 20% are related to precious metals. So we have about $50 TRILLION in dud PM derivatives, which would have to be shorts. JP Morgan got caught out on $1.5 TRILLION of silver shorts, but how much are their dud gold shorts worth? Then there are the other banksters, and unfortunately there are a lot of them, how much are they under on their dud PM shorts. $50 TRILLION? They have to roll them over, costing billions a year, off the books probably, or buy back the position. But they're toast aren't they, because they can't square it. There's not enough PM in the whole world for them to do it, and they're under anyway so badly every bank is bust. Toast!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.