Are dark days just starting, page-7

1. 36,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Whether the glass is half empty or half full is a personal thing . It's funny how some people try and enforce their opinion on others rather than just have a discussion about it .

Bundy makes some good points and it's sounds like he and I are in a similar position . That doesn't mean that everyone else is the same position though and therefore may view the market differently .

While I wouldn't be racing out to buy something in inner Melbourne or Sydney right now as an investor that doesn't mean that other people shouldn't buy now in other areas . As has been posted on here many times , there are many affordable properties around ( even new ones ) for lower income buyers or fhb's . That plus the fact that you can lock in money really cheaply for up to 5 years screams opportunity to me .
    Think about it . You can buy a brand new house in the outer burbs or large country centre for an affordable price with your payments locked in for 5 years . All you have to do is go to work and make the payments . No painting or plastering or digging trenches yourself . Just walk in and start living if that's the way you choose to go .

If you don't think thats easy and then go and have a talk to your grand parents about it .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.