SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Are Emerge's 6 Million registrations real?, page-101

1. 6,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    your friend lol... company stressed....why because a few people have posted genuine articles that crowd1 seem to have been banned in a few countries...stressed because the share price of EM1 has risen from .004 to 10 cents...a whopping 1500 percent and they stressed..what the?????...I'd be stressed if I bought now, coz EM1 put in their latest financial report they have a NTA of .003 yet the thing is trading at 10 centseek.png
    Pull the other one @Nccc...give us a break....how in earth can potential investors be sued for asking a few questions... personally I've never once slandered the company or even remotely stated it being a scam...hahaha you are a joke @Nccc...excuse me bud, but I thought this was the whole reason for having a public stock forum...ahh sorry I got it wrong...its only allowed for ramping the living guys out of the stock...sorry for my misunderstanding..If anything people should ask questions...this is just prudent before investing...if other people find articles etc why should they not be shared...both good or bad...why you only want the good...anyway today showed what the market thinks...nothing anyone writes on HC changes anything... especially there are today 100s of ramps versus a few posts asking questions.. hardly downramps...if anything it should have boomed on alm this rocket ship style posts ..but clearly it didn't and I'm not surprised to be honest....
    The big problem I see now is a whole new lot of newbies stuck in and potentially facing big losses if they listen to the garbage hype here....
    drifta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.479M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3154333 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1956011 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.