SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

What you wrote makes no sense...why would any company release...

1. 6,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    What you wrote makes no sense...why would any company release common poor games that are available free on their first launch???wouldn't you release the best to get maximum subscription????

Probably in my opinion because this games are copyrighted and the free stuff is not???

Just the same according to BBC, why did Crowd1 copy others people's work word for word and place these in their educational packages????huh...

As for gaming tournaments...what cash prizes..avvoi to media there are people waiting to be paid that have not been paid ..

im reading between the lines, I'm only going by what BBC and other media has told us...and what some good investigative work by some here have found in media sources...sure I am happy to see Crowd1 and Miggster do well ..but why is all this very critical BBC and other media scrutiny ( I would call it defamation) allowed to continue, and the company won't take legal action on these reports .in the end I can only read from the company and from these media outlets and make up my mind..I have no idea, but to date EM1 have not come through on launches and deadlines in the past, so I'm wondering what is going on, I guess as ASX is???...but hey each to their own....

as for that other vomit mouth @stores or what is is name..., he is nothing but entertainment value .

drifta
    Last edited by drifta: 18/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.