SP8 16.7% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

I just want to weigh in to the argument.Full disclosure: I have...

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I just want to weigh in to the argument.

Full disclosure: I have no dog in this fight and I have never owned this stock.

When I saw EM1 performing very well on the stock market, I did some research. It became obvious to me that this was not an attractive opportunity in my opinion. I really hope I'm wrong on this, because a lot of posters here have a lot of money tied up here.

From my research I looked at EM1's official facebook and twitter, which didn't have any content, merely just milestones of followers/fans/likes being posted each month or so. I found it odd that 6 million people would sign up for registration with such a small following/engagement on their own social media platforms. This is a tech company. For gamers. This demographic traditionally does not shy away from social media. With 6 million registrations, it seems highly likely that someone is cutting corners or neglecting to share certain information.

I just don't want people to lose their money, especially those who may not understand or haven't grown up with this sort of common knowledge. I hope that everyone here does well and best of luck.

My opinion only. This is not intended as financial advice. Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.917K 273.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12666441 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1766072 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 192720
Last updated 15.04pm 03/05/2024 ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.