SP8 14.3% 0.6¢ streamplay studio limited

I don't recon very fair on the 'downrampers' that are still...

1. 794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    I don't recon very fair on the 'downrampers' that are still waiting on evidence of good product or good practices or anything to address concerns really.

More then happy to flip sentiment and buy (at a reasonable price with any luck) if there is more then zero evidence that launch will be halfway decent, not vaporware and can maintain a subscription base.

pretty damn reasonable ask from prospective buyers to be asking:

"ok EM1 you're telling us 6 million, big number.
    But even old mate who got annoyed at me making multiple fake Miggster logins says he can subscribe there times to Twitter...

Oh and you're also paying a prize to the highest registration counts, that's pretty cool to be a winner! jeeze wouldn't be a big stretch to expect a few people in a million to try cheat so they get a prize... seems like a pretty nice intrinsically motivated community tho so surely not.

So anyways, what reasonable steps are you doing to validate the 6 million number you're telling the ASX (and y'know kindaaa implying might buy the product) actually are legitimate registered Interest?

Just asking for me and my 5 mates who are pre registered (all are me, so just send one email if you want at sign up time all good) so we as a team can make an informed decision on our share purchases

thanks EM1

ps. im sure your guys are all over it hey and just a bit busy with QA and user testing and any feedback items you might have gotten ahead of your big launch sorry to hassle. Pass on my love to the Dev team(s) and maybe a cordial wave to their project manager who must be driving em damn hard for this ambitious release. Hang in there team, shareholders believe in you.

With kind regards from
    [email protected] and friends "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.903M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $387 59.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3664048 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 999297 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.