SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

I wouldn't buy Johan brother lottery butI am buying into em1...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    I wouldn't buy Johan brother lottery butI am buying into em1 because of what I believe they could achieve. Crowd1 could be a pyramid scheme or MLM and I have mention quite a few posts back that members have to pay 99 euro to sign up to crowd1. I think we have gone beyond this discussion of whether its legal or not in certain countries. There plenty of post and articles on that.

Now if you dont believe it thats your choice. Do I believe in crowd1 maybe not but do i believe in em1 thats a yes and do I believe crowd1 members will join miggster, thats a yes as well cause my argument is if someone can pay 99 euro and get educational package what is restricting them from paying 8 euro. Like crowd1 they also get commission by getting more people to join miggster.

Nkw let's day if em1 can't come up with the promise platform for Miggster on the 14th then yes I would say em1 is a fraud as well. I would still give it 2 days in case of internal IT problems. I was against em1 at the very start because of the false promises and not launch anything. Look back at my posts dated earlier this jan. But they did launch MTNarena.
    Last edited by wlauy1: 31/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.479M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1787667 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 960180 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.