SP8 8.33% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Are Emerge's 6 Million registrations real?, page-915

1. 7,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1990
    There are others in that list that also to my knowledge don't hold elsewhere but I really cbf discussing this as really it is exactly as I talked about with that I cannot see how the ASX will be satisfied with the pre-registration until an actual registration announcement at a minimum or funds in the bank. This isn't downramping or upramping it is just thinking about things logical.

I don't think they will delist as they got funds in the bank and there is still MTN arena, there is just questions about Crowd1 which there might be a situation where the board has to decide if they stay on asx and cut ties with Crowd1 or delist and keep the Crowd1 agreement... Not saying that this will happen but if the asx are wanting funds before listing and the funds don't come then it will be cut the tie with Crowd1 I would think but if Crowd1 brings in 3M subs and the ASX are still not happy with Crowd1 being involved with an ASX company then the company may delist considering the value of the subscriptions. The company would still be operating and would be similar to what AB1 had to go through.

I am not saying that they are delisting or the ASX are not ever going to be happy with Crowd1 but it is more point out that there is a small possibility that a delisting happens but if it does it would be a good thing (in a way) as the Crowd1 deal is worth doing. However if the Crowd1 deal doesn't deliver it management will easily cut the Crowd1 out and just get on with the job with MTN and keep looking for others... All IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $7.479M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $335 51.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3066957 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1027766 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.