RNU 5.00% 10.5¢ renascor resources limited

Are EV's dead? Is RNU dead also then?

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I don't want to start a flame bait thread, this is a real concern of mine now that Ford just announced that it is "delaying" its EV plan and focusing on Hybrid.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2024/apr/04/ford-delays-ev-truck-suv

I know everyone here will say delay is not cancelled, but I was on an investors call in the USA where they stated they believe Ford made that "delayed" comment just to not get the ire of the climate activists and the Biden administration, that in truth they are going to let it just die out slowly as they don't see public demand for EV's also slowing precipitously (Analysts words).

Then we have Tesla delivery results being a disaster and going backwards. Add to this the 50% devaluation of EV's after just 1 year. All EV makers are cutting prices just to stay solvent, and even with subsidies and with deep price cuts, the public just don't want them it appears.

Even if EV market isn't dead, its definitely delayed for at least 5 to 10 years, but by then, isn't the technology of batteries going to improve? Will the current Li-Ion battery going to be relevant? Will graphite be a weighted component?

There is so much risk baked into this market right now that I'm not sure if RNU is even going to be viable? While I believe the Australian Government will push hard to support RNU, in the end, RNU requires demand to survive and thrive, and right now, the picture is tilting the other way.

Honestly don't want an argument, just want to know from RNU investors (I'm heavily in for 7 years now so I have alot of skin in this investment) what you're thoughts are? Am I being completely unreasonable in my fears at the moment?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $266.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $76.94K 747.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 671657 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1311188 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.3¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.0¢ 10.3¢ 10.0¢ 664008
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.