RNU 0.00% 10.0¢ renascor resources limited

@Investor^Pro (and apologies to Mr Eastwood),"I know what you...

1. 693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1511
    @Investor^Pro (and apologies to Mr Eastwood),

"I know what you should be thinking.
    Is COP deep six at only 1.5?
    Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself.
    But being as this is planetary warming, the most powerful existential gun to your world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
    "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?”

However you personally may view the subject, the world's governments have agreed to address global warming by rather quickly transitioning their economies to emit low to no carbon emissions.
    Currently, the technology to transition two of the main emission sectors (transport and power generation) is electricity storage via battery.
    The best and industry standard battery to do this is the lithium ion cell, of which all currently use graphite in the anode.
    Sure, there may be emerging tech such as silicon that will reduce graphite's share of the cell, but to meet the world's legislated emission targets, the current technology will a huge part in getting there at the required run rate and at reasonable cost.

BTW, there are also many other uses of graphite needed at scale for the world to make the clean energy transition a reality - see my Post #:73218295.

It's good to apply critical thinking to your investments, but equally important not to let influential media FUD still postulating that EVs are a fad to second guess fundamentals.

The burning of fossil fuels in ICE vehicles will become more illogical the closer the agreed goal dates approach and as the globe's temperature rises.
    What is a credible alternative? Governments mandate everyone stop driving and all travel is by walking or cycling?
    IMO its ludicrous to think EVs will just f-f-fade away! what.png
    Last edited by MtnMusic: 07/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $254.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $122.4K 1.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 1691504 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 3621858 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.0¢ 10.3¢ 10.0¢ 1378263
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.