RHK 2.44% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

gidday mbeard fmg's $8.3 billion annoucement for expansion is...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    gidday mbeard fmg's $8.3 billion annoucement for expansion is about developing the soloman hub which fms is more or less next door to but why would fmg want our ore they have a billion+ tonnes there of their own and have just and this is twiggy's own words "bet the farm again" meaning they are taking on monumental debt so I don't think take overs will be on the boards agenda for some time to come.I work for FMG and hold fmg shares,what I would like to see is fms sharing rail infrastructure with others so they can export the ore themselves such as atlas has done,they have proved it is possible,but they are only hauling 100 kms to the port,mind you it takes 1900 quad road trains to load a ship,this must cost a fortune and they still make good dollars(while the price of ore is up)should the price drop to $50-$60/t the juniors would not be in the picture,but lets talk glass half full not half empty,it seems fms is making all the right moves to become an iron ore producer,I wish the new management all the best,just wish they would hurry up and get the SP to $1 so i can retire early.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.