SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

are hanlong going to announce partner, page-14

1. 3,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79

MJmJ

Wouldnt it be fantastic if we could deal direct with a steel mill...But for the moment...we cant...Hanlong are the China entity..they are in the drivers seat..nothing we can do

SDL was 60c on a dream bull run for SDL on JV rumors and investor momentum in Jan 2011...and dreams of the Burswood $1 party...ohh how they got that wrong....

Before Hanlong entered it was low 30's and looking very ill...If Hanlong/China had never entered, then today after a placing, no permits etc..SDL would be half today's value and still with a market cap of $450m... still expensive? i think so

The YES45c club all claim the stock would get hammered if Hanlong/China walked...and yes it would..high teens at best id think....no doubt

With Hanlong out of the picture then...sure SDL can go deal direct SOE Mill...given we are trading high teens i'd think at best....and if no other competitor has arisen..tell me you think a SOE Mill will bid more than 25-30c? I really doubt it...It would be SDL's last chance before its over..theres a stop watch ticking

45c is a get out of jail free card for all shareholders when it completes....Hanlong are our best option at present....Its been a 2 year ride...tell us when did we get COngo approval? what 12 weeks ago?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.