It is against the law to discriminate against someone because of...

1. 9,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86

It is against the law to discriminate against someone because of a protected characteristic. The nine protected characteristics are:

You are protected under the Equality Act 2010 from these types of discrimination.

My family was pulled aside at Nikola Tesla airport by Israel security before bordering and been interrogated probably because of my surname.
    I was actually surprised that the Serbian authorities allowed Israeli security to process passages!

As an aside comment both countries are actually in the business of supplying merchant of death products.

At Tesla departure we were instructed by Israeli security to get rid of our hard copy Emirates identification info. Most Aussies fly with an airlines from the ME!

I had difficulties in stopping laughing at our interrogation at Tesla airport by the Israeli authorities …. the same stupidity happened at Ben Israel Tel Aviv airport.

Similar crap happened to us on leaving Israel.
    To clarify why I had problems in preventing myself from laughing, each of us were asked how we were related to each other and forced to verbally state and point as part of confirmation our relationship to each other.

The flight from Tesla to Tel Aviv was one of the worst flight we had from a point of view of spoilt brats.

The brats had an air of superiority compared to the remainder of passenger on that flight, and took opportunities to disgrace themselves!

The Israeli parents basically condoned there action by there inconsiderate inaction in controlling there kids

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.