are israelis leaving israel en masse?, page-77

1. 43,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1025
    I have a different interpretation of your observation. I now see a big difference between Zionism and Judaism having followed dissenting Jewish voices trying to educate us Goyim.

Whatever the IDF Tiktockers do is a reflection of impunity. You may have seen a video of Lord Bibi explaining to his family how Zionists control every aspect of US foreign policy in the ME. It used to be a conspiracy, anti-semitism label to shut down discussion for fear of irreparable career damage as a few high profile Jews have found out challenging these Zionists. Look at Biden's double speak threatening Bibi if he decides to invade Rafah. They are still supplying Tank ammo and the IDF is still randomly bombing and flattening buildings.

It is the chicken or the egg. Who is in charge of US ME foreign policy and why are they backflipping on every reason to shelter Israel from every definition of war crimes, ethnic cleansing, murdering wholesale civilians, international state terrorism, starving civilians, and sacrificing all these principles for which they like to think of themselves as the bastion of everything civilised, progressive, democratic, fair based equality, and every aspect of human decencies? Israel executes these criminal activities because the hegemonic powers shelter it completely, pays them a yearly budget, and most of all diplomatic veto powers in the "global rules-based order".

And you wonder why an alt-multipolar world can only benefit mankind!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.