are israelis leaving israel en masse?, page-82

1. 42,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    "The IDF Ticktockers are doing it with impunity because, first and foremost, this is how the were broght up in Israel - since early age they've been taught that all Arabs are lesser humans, in their schools they've been taught very little if anything about Palestinians. If you look through Israeli primary school books, Palestinians are portrayed as very simple beduin/agrarian folk with no culture, no education, no ambitions, no history, just living from day to day with no interest in bettering their lives. For them, the life of a Jew is a lot more worth than the life of a Palestinian."
    =====================

Unfortunately, the realities of cultural prejudices and/or stigmatism are what drive inter-racial hatred/conflict. Israel isn't unique in this respect. Their cultural and educational upbringing in the Jewish quarter of Israel with non-communicative social interactions to try to soothe any friction doesn't help. The same applies between the Zionists and Christians in Jerusalem with the Zionist culture of spitting at a Christian. In addition, Israel's neighbors especially Jordan/Egypt are under the control of the US Govt in both military and financial aid. The same applies to Saudis and Turkey. They traditionally side with their Muslim brothers but are victims of selfish survival instincts with the division along the lines of Sunni-Shia sectarian competition. Iran hasn't got much to lose since they are among one of the most sanctioned countries bar NK.

So with the Jewish entrepreneurship generally speaking globally or in the Western democracies currently, they do financially punch above the weight hence the more elitist thinking when it comes to how they view Palestinians. It is a very complex problem in the ME. I can see all the problems but navigating for a solution requires a big power that is not addicted to war as a profitable enterprise!

"Biden is a low-life that he always been. Only now we can see it in full view because of what's happening in Gaza.
    By his own admission on many occasions, he is an ardent Zionist"
    =========
    Unfortunately, it isn't the POTUS that is the issue but the culture of Washington and its domestic Lobby system of governance. Elsewhere, we refer to this as simply Corruption! The Zionist funders are extremely powerful in the US and might be somewhat lesser in Europe but globally they command a very influential force. Take Trump for instance as the alternate. Do you think he is less of a Zionist? Have a look at his son-in-law Kushner, mouth-watering with greed looking for property investment in Gaza!

My grievances in the Ukraine and Gaza war are the propaganda to set a narrative and then use the MSS to direct the sheep to how the officials want to shape. I was one of the sheep with the sheeters up me when Powell waved that white powder and then presented the cartoon evidence of WMD. As I wrote previously, it was years later when I went back to see the evidence, it dawned that they were not real satellite pictures!

Ukraine war was again operating on the same propaganda as Gaza, both had the perception that it started on the day of the conflict. Hypocrisy is so blatant obvious the US is the master of using it. Look at both Blinken/Yellen's trip to China, it was to lecture on the support of Xi to Putin. But Biden is happy to pump as many weapons to ensure that more Ukies are getting killed unnecessarily because the sole purpose is to strategically weaken Russia. Then we go deeper into the US free market principles, Globalisation, and free trade models, it was working until China decided to leapfrog Tees and shoe making to high Tech challenging corporate US. Out comes the tariff but of course they spin it differently using the 'dumping' but enhanced with the wording of Overcapacity. So much for free trade! LMAO

Just when we thought that the situation had stabilised globally, we heard about the helicopter crash in Iran, Fico's attempt on his life, Erdogan's perceived military coup, and on it goes. Thuycidedes Trap is maturing. This usually means the transition will be even more violent. Gold price is shouting at both the US free market Capitalist system isn't sustainable, hedging by the big players against the Russian experience of USD weaponising/Sovereign wealth confiscation, and so forth.

A lot to unpack. Where to from here?

Just my 2 cents.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.