The Nazis thought that way to, you are talking about Genocide of...

1. 14,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    The Nazis thought that way to, you are talking about Genocide of the Jews, but when you say hit hard, who has the power to take down Israel, it has nuclear weapons, and conventional weapons systems and an intelligence that far outranks what the the underground hiding Hamas ever was and was even before all this started.

I think you will find it's going to be the other way around, because people believe something and want it to happen so much, doesn't mean it happens. Your also talking about a tribe that was almost exterminated once before by the Nazis. your talk not unlike them.

This whole thing in the middle East has been Prophesieded about as the starting of a great war that ends all humanity on Earth.

If it got even close to what you are talking about, you may as well kiss all you love goodbye. If you have anything you love maybe you don't.
    Lots of sentiment in the world today points towards a final destruction, the destruction of thebe's by Alexander could finally be be outdone.

I am glad i am old now, it is the young Naive who are worse than ignorant and have chosen to be uneducated who do not have a clue about history, who Pol Pot was, who Stalin was, what the Cambodian killing fields were, all the way back to to the Romans in Carthage, they think all this is new, it isn't, it has been happening since the beginning of time, since our species started walking on two legs. The young are on a path being led to a cliff, a high one. oh the Romans loved the elephants and they got them to in the end. Just like elephants the Iranians are probably pretty close to developing a nuclear missile.

it will only take one just one , sort of like a how fast a domino effect works to start them all falling, there is something hypnotic about falling Dominoes don't you think, sort of like a snake like winding it's way to the end.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.