It's been my experience that by far the Liberal Party apologist...

1. 1,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    It's been my experience that by far the Liberal Party apologist far outnumber the more progressively minded and Labor supporters combined. Notice that I make a distinction between the progressively minded and Lobor supporters.

We have seen ghastly episodes in Government by both Labor and Liberal alike, though the Liberals are IMO at this point in time proven themselves to be totally unfit to hold office as demonstrated by their recent time in Government and that's only going by what we know now. There was the Robodebt goings on, the wholesale rorting, the cover ups, the loopholing and general unethical behaviour that really set new lows. Labor hasn't plumbed those lows yet and my expectation aren't high but I would rather have the motherhood statements than things like the weaponising of welfare as the Liberals unlawfully did in full knowledge that it was unlawful. Sadly it's all too easy to make the case that on the whole the Liberal Party in it's current state is totally untrustworthy and totally unfit to conduct Government so until a better option comes along Labor is the lesser of two evils, though IMO Labor and Liberal are 2 sides of the same coin. The Liberal Party destroyed themselves at great expense the country, the full cost of their idocy has yet to sink in for some but it wouldn't surprise me if they lost the support of anybody that has had their sons and daughters impacted by the Liberals wholesale counterproductive uninsightful follies they happily inflicted on future generations. The Lack of respect they showed to the good people of Australia won't be forgottten ant time soon.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.