Did you not notice the damage done during the 9 years of the...

1. 1,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Did you not notice the damage done during the 9 years of the Coalition being in Government????????

Every Political party is afflicted by human failures of judgement the difference is the underlying intent and respect for safeguards the very safeguards that Abbott and Morrison worked so hard to loophole their way around. I really hope Labor don't do the same though some in their ranks are not up to the job either and they had some pretty ordinary goings on in their time in Government too.

It's sad that the false dichotomy in politics still dominates the thinking of so many posters, the nation IMO needs to move beyond that paradygm to get truly better outcomes all round. We are moving in that direction I believe but seeing that some are still mired in the old quagmire of rigid tribalism tells me the journey to looking passed the contrived and often false narratives of Political Organisation still is some way off. I expect the next generation are more savvy and having paid a huge price for the nonsense of the 9 of Coalition rule, will have little patience for the same old same old so this current Government is already on notice regardless of how hard the institutions work to control the narrative.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.