KML kangaroo metals limited

I only got half way through this thread and gave up due to...

1. 4,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 724
    I only got half way through this thread and gave up due to frustration!

I must say i am very disappointed with the disclosure by management. Obviously they are busy trying to cover bases, raise funds, sell assets etc etc and things keep falling through. I have contacted the company by email and phone on no less than six occasions with no response.

Wrt major shareholders: From my enquiries this is a very tight top 20. One of them has been trying to get out for almost a year, for what Brett told me was 'personal financial reasons' I am beginning to wonder, and the recent two resignations by board members smells of ppl trying to divest themselves of a sinking ship.

On the positive side George Papamihail is the godfather of at least one of Brett's children. By Brett's own admission, George owns more than what shows on the top 20 KML holders.

This may explain why there is a scrambling of forces to try and put 'something' in place. You can be sure it won't be to our benefit!

Like others in this thread, i believed in what Brett was selling. It will be a hard lesson to learn ... and i expect to learn it.

Alarms should have rung when the promised updates of sales at Sth Mount Cameron and GeoScience were never forthcoming, despite mine and others constant enquiries!

I hope for the best but expect the worst.

Perdy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.