LYC 1.90% $6.17 lynas rare earths limited

are lyc sovereign risks fully understood?

1. 3,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    HELL YES I HAVE A STRONG AGENDA Yes MY MOTIVE IS VERY VERY CLEAR to everybody in this forum. Yours is the one in Question not mine.

My motive is make sure all the investor know that:

1) Lynas is the most safest and greenest state of art Plant in the world.

2) Lynas Cleaner and Greener then all the Petrochemical surrounding Gebeng also the tin mining which happened over in Kuantan produces by product 50 times more radioactive. Why weren't they protesting mate? Hypocritical

3) My motive is to makes sure mum and dad investors in Lynas knows the ins and outs about the company and also the plant. I want to make sure the investors here have the fundamental and understanding of the company is so strong that they wont be shaken out by hedge funds and Propaganda Con Artists like you trying to spread fear into this group.

YOU are the one with the hidden Agenda calling yourself "Dinkum" like you are one of us while you are based in Malaysia. I have in this forum for a very long time and have been honest about the family business and our background.

I want to let you know Lynas is not going to fail. You are not going to destroy us. There is too many comapnies in Malaysia relying on Lynas and want to do business with Lynas for it to fail.

Petronas Supports Lynas
    BASF Malaysia Supports Lynas
    Mahatir Supports Lynas
    The Royal Family of Pahang Support Lynas
    The Indigenous Malaysian Community Supports Lynas.
    The Australian Government Supports Lynas
    IAEA Supports Lynas
    AELB Supports Lynas

They are Businesses in Sarawak and Malaysian Chinese Business Community is keeping quiet but is backing Lynas. Sarawak wants to transform itself into the fore front of Green Technology in Malaysia. You can bet your bottom Dollar these Business leader CAN'T WAIT for Lynas to start and do Business with them.

http://www.sarawakscore.com.my/

Welcome to the Sarawak Corridor of Renewable Energy

The Sarawak Corridor of Renewable Energy (SCORE) offers local and international businesses unprecedented access to an abundance of inexpensive hydropower and other natural, renewable resources.

Sarawak, located in business friendly Malaysia, features low operating costs, world-class infrastructure, multimodal interconnectivity and competitive incentives, enabling you to grow your business and extend your markets.

SCORE is strategically connected to the fast growing economies of India, China, Indonesia and the rest of Asia. More than 3 billion consumers reside in this region, making it a market six times larger than the European Union.

SCORE is part of an economic development plan that is focused on driving growth and expanding opportunities for Sarawak. The economic plan includes improving roads, airports, ports and other infrastructure, upgrading workforce skills, increasing Small, Medium Sized Enterprise (SME) and entrepreneurial activities.

So in Conclusion my Agenda is very very very Clear. Your Agenda is the one that need questioning. You make 1 line saying that you are investing in Lynas and then proceed to spread line after line of Opposition Propaganda and its so plan for everyone to see your credibility.

The desperation and the attempts that you go to to from Showing us green chickens and now to try to scare investors here, makes me even more confident that UMNO will win the election.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.17
Change
0.115(1.90%)
Mkt cap ! $5.809B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.18 $6.37 $6.08 $18.62M 2.979M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 19029 $6.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.17 50409 77
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.