ORP 6.67% 9.8¢ orpheus uranium limited

ARE Management

1. 5,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1628
    Please reserve this thread to discuss management or directly related to it only.

We need to show the management we hold them to account. Based on their current performance the easiest way of getting rid of them is to vote against them as their re-election comes up as well as voting against the adoption of remuneration report (first resolution).

I suggest weconsidervoting against re-election of Andrew Bursill in the upcoming annual general meeting (AGM).I HAVE VOTED AGAINS RE-ELECTION OF ANDREW BURSILL.

I have voted against all there resolutions as the third resolution simply allows for further dilution (never mind just for "the mates").

If only 25% of us vote against the first resolution, the adoption of remuneration report, the management will receive what is called a "1st strike" and forces the board to "Explain" (what is evident -lack of confidence in them). If the same happens the following year they will receive their 2nd strike and a resolution to spill the board will have to follow within 90 days and will only require 50% vote to spill the board and all directors will need to stand re-election. PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH ON THIS. I DO NOT CLAIM THIS TO BE ACCURATE. You can search google for "Executive pay and the "two strikes rule": is board stability at risk in Australia?"

So, it is important to vote.

Voting for the AGM is extremely easy, specially for Australian residents. Just follow the link in the email which was sent on Oct 28th. Scroll down and follow link (in step 1). All you need is your post code and the voting access code shown in step 3 in that email.

Alternatively, if you have missed or lost the email, voting is quite easy and simply a matter of logging into the registry:

https://boardroomlimited.com.au/Then click on "Log in" at top and from drop down select the first option "InvestorServe".

Log in or create a login (very simple to do so and very handy in future for handling various aspects of all your other stocks that are held with the registry.)

Once logged in, click on "Voting" and then click on "Vote" under ARE (you may see more than one stock if you hold them and handled by the registry). Then you simply have the option of clicking "Against" the re-election of Andrew Bursill.

The above is NOT a suggestion or advice but simply for your consideration. Please do your own research and seek your

Last edited by tuts: 13/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.007(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $18.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $29.58K 295.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 21410 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.