ORP 1.06% 9.3¢ orpheus uranium limited

If we are to raise flag with ASIC, this is the time to do it...

1. 5,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1640
    If we are to raise flag with ASIC, this is the time to do it before Lindsay walks out of the door.

Here are some starting points you may like to consider raising with ASIC:

The unauditable overseas investment accounts. There is more information on this that I may post later but ASIC will be able to investigate how those accounts have been involved with the Zambian venture.

Complacency on behalf of the company as per current regulatory ruling of Zambian government with respect to loss of licence, despite the appeal.

Systemic lack competency and professionalism as evident by the fact that the company has been involved in a legal dispute with every single venture with a range of parties involved.

Lack of sufficient transparency in keeping the market informed, for example in the case with Murdie legal issues, particularly earlier on.

Lack of sufficient transparency around directors interest, e.g. details of Lindsay Owler's loan shares.

Lack of engagement with shareholders, reflected by for example failing to facilitate communication channels, even at the AGM which did not provide an online e attendance option.

Lack of interest in engaging with shareholders as reflected by a reported evidence that the chairman did not even attend the AGM.

I may post more later but this should be sufficient if we each consider raising a complaint with ASIC for them to start looking into the conduct of the management. The number of shares you hold or no longer hold or even if you are a non-holder does not affect ASIC considering the flag you raise with them. So, please consider. Right now we do not have anything to lose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $17.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.4¢ 9.1¢ $13.75K 147.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 96173 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.3¢ 9.3¢ 9.3¢ 7281
Last updated 15.28pm 17/05/2024 ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.