MEU 2.13% 4.6¢ marmota limited

are meu jerk'n the gherkin at durkin?

1. 631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Why haven't we been given an update on proceedings, even if it is to inform that drilling has been completed on Moonbi or drilling is continuing. What about a simple ETA for sample results from Durkin?

Unfortunately Marmota has form in this area in the past IMO.. namely, results a long time coming and meanwhile showing a complete disregard for communication to shareholders or any desire to keep updated.

Starting to concern me that the news is taking so long. If significant assays or info received by the company I believe Marmota are required to either place company in trading halt pending news or immediately report news to the ASX.. The time this has now taken and the fact they have done neither tells me no significant minerals have been found anywhere in these sulphide deposits... or at least nothing of significance. MEU... Always the bridesmaid and never the bride IMO. Starting to think that shareholders are the only thing being drilled here? Very, very happy to be proven wrong on this of course but the longer this goes on the less likely that will be the case IMO.

I would try to contact management but I have tried once or twice previously to no avail so IMO a waste of time...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $48.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $47K 1.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 225019 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 211960 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.