Some of you would be aware that I am in full support of the...

1. 41,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    Some of you would be aware that I am in full support of the science of global warming. Some may know that I don't maintain an ideological position on politics - although I have been quite scathing of our PM for his lack of leadership and sound economic sense...

he goes against the recommendations of the RBA on fiscal stimulus for our falling economic conditions, he ignores those with whom he disagrees, including the group of retired fire-chiefs who have sought an interview with him since April 2019, and his actions/policies have retarded our emissions reduction efforts and delayed the stabilisation of the East Coast Energy Grid for a long time.

He has argued in parliament on behalf of coal as a continuing energy source. Now I accept that there is hot debate on this on other threads and this should continue, but I would like to keep this thread on the subject matter from the Michael West site above.

My motive for posting this is not to trap conservatives in a "gotchya" but to understand the thoughts of investors in order that I might form a more balanced opinion.

Thanks in advance... I hope this doesn't get too partisan.

Scott

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.