ERM 5.77% 5.5¢ emmerson resources limited

People getting caught up in day to day share price! its crazy...

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    People getting caught up in day to day share price! its crazy but I can understand why, I had 5 weeks off work recently and was watching the market very intently, doing quite a lot of reading on some theory and into the different ASX listed companies! so focussed on the short term and the smallest amount had me on edge!

Take a look at the annual chart for ERM - 2.8c in Jan and we have peaked at 19c. we move more in a day than it was worth back in January! Those who bought in then are sitting pretty and I know a few of us on here have been in since years back and previous highs (I know I bought in way back at 15 cents sadly).

Bit of perspective goes a long way. We are cruising along well. Hard work of management who have kept us running without any cap raises for years is starting to be recognised and is getting a pay off. I could have sold off at 17+cents and finally made a profit off my years of losses but i'm happy with the direction (just said i wasn't paying attention and it was bottom drawer for me back in January so I didn't buy any more then!!).

GLTAH, cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.003(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $29.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $39.86K 741.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54764 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 71025 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.