FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

morning all,are people aware? Well god made breathing automatic...

1. 85,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning all,

are people aware? Well god made breathing automatic because we aren't all that smart - probably answers your question.

People go on about costs - and in several ways rightly so.

They make a few mistakes though - most call focus a high cost producer ----- that is incorrect. It is indeed smack bang in the middle cost wise. It was before this last quarterly and I reckon it still is as all company costs are up (at least generally).

Also many of the low cost producers are two things - dammed risky (politically) and also slower growing.

You are completely correct in that the pog looks like a done deal for going strongly north - I don't know about $4500 - but it will be strong.

Fml is doing exactly what it says - aggressively expanding --there can be no argument with that one - 17k to 200k oz is a hell of an expansion rate.

The cost? - for that sort of expansion - peanuts. And they ain't done yet - not by a long shot.

fml is a company imo for investors - investors are people who set sights years ahead and not minutes or weeks.

As far as I can see fml is on track and on time - 2009, 2010 were never going to bring home the bacon - 2012 will bring some but 2013 it should really hit it's straps.

All should be pretty close to perfect timing for the price of the commodity - everything before that is just noise - and fast track development.

Additionally re. " the analysts hate gold - it spoils their main business and to accept gold is money would send them insane - something that very soon is going to happen !"

There is a lot of truth in that - they certainly hate gold - they hate what they can't understand - most of them can't even figure out why it has been highly valued for thousands of years --- by the time they work it out the fml's of the world would have made cartloads of money.

have a great day

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52454 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 2100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.