FML 1.85% 13.8¢ focus minerals ltd

Gentlemen,FML has a great management team.Most of what it is...

1. 2,358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    Gentlemen,

FML has a great management team.Most of what it is making successful was unsuccessful in different hands.

Sometimes,we all underestimate the reasons we have such great talent working for us.Troubleshooters are great people to have on your side.To have them in your management,will always be for some spurious reason,you do not understand.

In the case of FML,i see the start of a successful mining house,that has deals BROUGHT TO IT.aka like Warren Buffet does at Berkshire Hathaway.

Just as NZ has a prime minister,who refuses the pay and is overly rich in his own right,being a financial troubleshooter for an American financial house,sent to Australia to shut down their operations,within 3yrs making it their most profitable division within that company,FML has similar skills floating around the boardroom which it cannot adequately pay for.They have their personal reasons for being there and much has to do with creating something in their own right,or leaving a legacy.

We get to be the lucky hangers on.The daytraders and those perpetually worried about .1c on the shareprice,cannot see the bigger picture.

Just as at the AGM,FML said it is an $800-$900 cash cost producer.That is because it chooses to be with the growth,production and development rate it has set itself.

I'm sure if the gold price collapsed tomorrow,it could be a 50koz producer at $650.(with contractors offsite)

In the meantime,with that cost structure,it gets pits deeper and grades rise,until those sources of ore too become economic at lower gold prices.

Now that's an obvious strategy i like in an area where superpits start at sround 150-200mtrs and FML have a whole pile of pits in a line,that need depth that it's digging profitably at $8-900 an ounce to get there.

Now that's good management in action,with downside options inplace.

DYOR+DYODD time to see the big PIT TURE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.8¢
Change
0.003(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $39.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.8¢ 13.5¢ $2.074K 15.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21133 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.