FML 3.57% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Fitnfam,If you are here, as you say, to learn more than anything...

1. 5,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35

Fitnfam,

If you are here, as you say, to learn more than anything else then why do you take exception to me being able to dig up and display information sources,to back theoretical arguments or to challenge statements,or suppositions that others propose?

If, for instance, somebody advances the proposition that hyperinflation is around the corner, as they have done so on numerous occasions, then why should people be annoyed if I present evidence pointing out that the economic model under which such statements have been forged is utterly rubbish as it has predicted hyperinflation to have started in 2010 if not earlier?

"Gems are hidden in the weirdest of places. Like good companies"

Is FML a gem? To be honest with you I don't know, but if I were you I would not dare to ask that question to Ord Minett. However, please don't misunderstand me as it is possible for it to be really a gem. Who would dare to opine in 2002 or 2003 that Fortescue would become what it is today?

"That is why i do not place you on ignore,but i see a person used to being on a university debating team,fighting the topic,rather than a person seeking to make their own truth"

I am not nor have I ever been a member of academica interested in debating for the sake of debating. Basically I just want people here to gain a better understanding of certain issues, some of which may be much more complex than what they think. If in that task I may sound like a uni professor, so be it.

If you, CW or Pinto want to place me in the ignore list as Macros allegedly did, I honestly think that I can cope with that.

"I look forward to you presenting an argued analysis on FML"

If that is the case, most likely you will be waiting in vain forever as I always have relied on others to do that for me. That is the reason why I come to forums. They analyze for me and I analyze them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $6.856K 49.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36133 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.