FML 0.00% 13.8¢ focus minerals ltd

InfoseI, like many find you a bit of an enigma.On the one hand...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Infose

I, like many find you a bit of an enigma.

On the one hand you appear to me to be a moderated form of Edutain. You constantly quiz the three posters who have the greatest practical input on this site but at the same time you pull just short of downright insulting them because of their status held on this site.

When they produce facts and figures and likely outcomes you revert back to academic style stereo type analysis of the market in general and economic outcomes which may happen if if if...

If you went through all your posts and replies etc you would find countless circles and most of them are insignificant and have nothing to do with the likely outcome of FML as a company.

This I think is what frustrates many readers.

As for the three main "debaters" as you would call them I admire your composure and absolute patience.

I also admire the resulute mind set that this company is a great company to be involved in and that we very shortly will be rewarded.

Last week I topped up and it worries me not that they have gone down this week because I believe that I will be Greatly rewarded very soon
    Thank you to everyone who has over the last few years supplied good information which I am not inclined to hunt out myself apart from attending the AGM which I found invaluable

Bob

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21133 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.